Goal: To help your child recognize letters and letter sounds
What You Will Need:
1) Several sheets of 8-1/2" x 11" plain paper
2) Crayons or markers ~Let’’s Go!
1. Print each letter of the alphabet on a sheet of paper. Ask your child to help
you decorate the letters with crayons or markers.
2. Choose ten letters and arrange them in a hopscotch pattern on the floor.
3. Play hopscotch, saying the names of the letters as you land on each square.
4. Play again, this time saying the sounds the letters make as you land on each square.