|Letter V Crafts||Directions:|
|Vase Craft ~A Beautiful Mother's Day Gift
1)Tear tissue paper into medium sized pieces. Approx. 4"
2)On one larger piece of tissue paper stick on the floral sticker.
3)Using foam brush brush the glue onto the vase and place the tissue paper
on top of the glue and gently smoothing the tissue paper down.
4)Continue adding the glue and tissue paper until the vase is completely
5)Finally glue on the last piece of tissue paper with the floral sticker on it.
5)Using your ring finger place it in the gold paint and gently drag it along the
rim of the vase.
Small Glass Vase
1)Print out the volcano craft onto card stock.
2)Let children color in the volcano with crayons, markers or paint.
3)Cut out the volcano.
4)Roll the volcano into a cone shape and glue.
Volcano Print Out
1) Cut a brown grocery bag down the middle starting from the open top
to the bottom. Cut around the whole bottom piece and discard.
2) Draw a half circle on top front of bag and cut out. This is the front yoke.
At bottom of front draw a 'v' shape on both bottom panels and cut out.
3) Tape the top two shoulder sections together.
4) There are lots of creative ideas for the next few steps. YOu can paint the vest white or violet. Decorate with floral stickers or pictures from magazines.
4) Let teh children decorate with violet colored crayons or markers. Or you can
have them write "Vv's" all over their vests.
Paper Grocery Bag
|Violet Flower Craft
1) Print out the violet onto card stock.
2) Using watercolors let the children paint the violet petals having it darker
towards the other edges of the petals getting softer violet as you get to the
3) Paint with yellow watercolors the two inner parts of the violet, and let dry.
4) Poke paper fastener through the center of the petals and stamen to connect.
5) Spread out flower petals to look properly proportioned. can add a magnet to
hand on the refrigerator, or a piece of ribbon to hang by a hook or door knob.
Violet Print Out
Ribbon or Magnet
|Volleyball Table Game
1) print out volleyball circle template and trace two volleys onto a piece of white
2) Cut the two volleyball felt pieces out. Draw three lines starting from the center
of the volley toward the outside, and have them curving a bit.
3)using the curved lines as individual sections of the volley ball, draw additional curved lines.
4) Repeat step 3 on the other felt circle.
5) Glue the two pieces of felt together and let dry.
6) Adhere a piece of masking tape to a table and let the chidren use their finger
to try and flick the volleyball over their oppontants line.