|Letter X Crafts||Directions:|
|X-Ray Machine Unit
1) Print out x-ray and child printable.
2) Have the children color the child to look like them self.
3) Glue onto a colorful piece of construction paper.
4) Read about x-ray machines to your children, Get the info from the link below.
|Treasure Map "X" Marks the Spot!
1) Print out the treasure map.
2) Have the children watercolor the water blue and the land green. Let dry.
3) Rip off water bottle label and rinse out and let dry.
4) Print out the "X" marks the spot and glue onto front of the bottle. Tie raffia or thin rope around the top of the bottle.
5) Roll up dry treasure map and place in water bottle and put the cap back on.
Thin Rope or Raffia
|Xylophone Printable Craft
1) Print out xylophone page and color.
2) Cut out xylohpne and fold along the line.
3) Push styrofoam balls at the end of straws
|"X's" & "O's"~ Tic Tac Toe Game
1) Print out the Tic Tac Toe printable and cut out the table.
2) Out of construction paper cut out a square a little bit bigger than the tic tac toe table, and glue table onto it.
2) Color the "X's" & "O's"
***Rules: Tic Tac Toe Rules
1) Cut out 2 pieces of construction paper. (1) 6" square, and (1) 5" square of black. Glue the black square in the middle of the blue square.
2) Cut 3 q-tips in half.
3) Glue 1 q-tip down the middle of black square.
4) Bend a q-tip and glue on top right, Bend a q-tip and glue on top left.
5) Glue 3 half pieces of the q-tips on an angle on right.
6) Glue 3 half pieces of the q-tips on an angle on left.
7) Bend a q-tip and glue on bottom right, Bend a q-tip and glue on bottom left.
8) Write "X-RAY" on label and stick on top.
2 Colors of Construction Paper