|Letter Y Crafts||Directions:|
|"Y" Yarn Pencil
1) Using a small piece of sponge tap on white glue all over the pencil.
2) Fold a long piece of yarn in half and wrap yarn all around the pencil staring from the bottom. Wrap around and around until you get to the top. Tie a knot and let the ends hang
3) Have the children stamp the letter "Y" on a piece of card stock and cut out.
4) Glue the stamped "Y" on top.
1) Print out Yield Sign printable and cut out.
2) Glue tongue depressor in the inside of the Yield Sign and place glue around the inside of sign. Fold in half firmly. Your done!
Yield Sign Printable
1) Cut a yam in half.
2) Place cut side of yam into orange paint and firmly press onto construction paper.
3) Draw a wiggly vine line and cut some leaves from green paper and glue onto vine.
|"Y" Popsicle Stick
1) Draw a capital "Y" and a lower case 'y" on a piece of construction paper.
2) Let the children trace the drawn the "Yy's" with glue.
3) Place the popsicle sticks to cover the glue and create the letters "Yy"