|Letter Z Crafts||Directions:|
1) Print out zoo, color and cut out.
2) Tape the zoo doors at the each.
|Zinnia Paper Flower
1) Print out zinnia paper flower page.
2) Watercolors each seriate petal layer in deepening colors and let dry.
3) Place each petal layer on top of the largest and don't let the petals line up.
4) Place strong white glue in between each petal layer an let dry.
5) Glue a magnet on back or punch a hole and add a ribbon hanger.
Magnet or Ribbon
|Zig Zag Art Piece
1) Cut a bunch of different colored pipe cleaners into approximately 5"-7"
2) Let children bend the pipe cleaners into a zig zag shape.
3) Glue onto construction paper.
1) Print out zebra puppet pieces page. Cut out each piece and trace onto
black construction paper and cut out.
2) Glue (8) 4" angle shapes onto the body of the paper bag puppet.
3) Glue larger nose piece, eyes, (2) 3" angel shapes, hair, ears and heart nose onto face.
4) Cut the white arm pieces out and glue (3) angle shapes onto each one.
Glue arms into the middle of the folded paper bag.
Zebra Puppet Printable.
|Colorful Zig Zag Paper Quilt
1) Print out zig zag template and cut out.
2) Trace the zig zag template onto six different colored paper.
3) Cut out your colorful zig zags.
4) Glue each colorful zig zag shape and piece them together on a large piece
of black construction paper and glue.
Black Construction Paper + 6 Additional Colors
Zig Zag Template